Because I think we all need some mindless stuff at the moment, have a meme that I took from musesfool
Cite the final line of five of your fics – your favorites, or the most recent ones.
1. There was still happiness yet to come...for both the living, as well as for the undead. Wrap The Cloak Of Night Around His Shoulders
. Dracula (1968), following the wedding between Seward and Mina.
2. With this bittersweet chapter concluded, they would see to the rest of their lives. Let The Shadows Become Your Shroud.
Crimson Peak (2015). That’s basically Alan and Edith limping off to see to their wounds, mourn Thomas, and just live
, in the aftermath of a massive exorcism of a ghost from reality itself.
3. There was solace in the shadows, for both young and old vampires alike. Give Your Soul To The Night
. Fright Night (1985). Jerry is revelling in winning as quietly as he can, while settling down for a nap, surrounded by turned teenagers, in his coffin in the basement.
4. Only the dead remained. Blood Begets A Curse Anew
. Legend (1985). It probably is as grim as it sounds, as Darkness basically teleported a changed Lili (help me; I keep writing Lucy) out of the dining hall, after teleporting the goblins away to somewhere presumably unpleasant. Oh, and should anyone be curious about this story, do beware of a bit of animal sacrifice at the beginning, and references to torture in the middle.
5. And we gladly feast on those that would subdue us. Because We’re Addamses.
Wednesday Addams is thinking, and thereby reiterating a statement made in the first Addams Family film.